The Typhoon, inspired by our popular Hyperion reel, shares many features of our high end model. The frame is constructed from 6061 Aluminum for longevity and strength, and is complete with carbon sideplates for weight reduction. A 10 ball bearing stainless steel system provides a smooth, silky cast and retrieve. Our 7 magnet Magnetic breaking system provides the stopping power to slow just about anything you can throw from it, keeping the spool in control and casts consistent. The Typhoon series is the newest addition to the Sixgill casting reel family, and will find itself at home in any application.
- Available in both 6.5:1 and 7.0:1 Gear ratios
- Aluminum frame, constructed of 6061
- Carbon side plates for maximum durability and weight reduction
- Lightweight Aluminum Drive gear, anodized for durability and corrosion resistance
- Multi-Disk drag system for superior preformance and minimal startup inertia.
- Double-shielded Stainless steel ball bearings
- Magnetic Braking System
- Standard size Crank handle
- EVA foam grips for superb grip and aesthetics
- Now features audible tension adjustment
|Model||Ball Bearings||Ratio||Weight (oz.)||Drag (lbs)||Capacity (lb/yds)/|