- 8+1 Stainless Steel ball bearings. Available in size 2000 and 3000
- Constructed from a diecast aluminum body. With a graphite rotor for corrosion resistant.
- Stainless steel main shaft with a precision machined CNC aluminum lightweight spool.
- Multi-disk drag system with carbon washers
- Purchase with confidence from anglers that fish the products and have decades of combined experience in the fishing industry. Engineered, tested, and serviced in Texas. We appreciate your business. We welcome questions and look forward to you fishing our gear.
The Man of War is a solid choice for everything from bass rigs to offshore rig fishing. The smaller reels in the series (the 2000 & 3000) start at 9 (8+1) stainless steel ball bearings, while the larger models contain 7 (6+1) for the 4000 and 8 (7+1. Freshwater or saltwater, the Man of War offers excellent bang-for-the-buck.
New model available in 2000 and 3000 sizes only.
|Model||Ball Bearings||Ratio||Weight (oz)||Drag (lbs)||Capacity||(lb/yds)|